Tuesday, April 27, 2010

WHAT A GIRL WANTS TODAY

I was reading Mindy Weiss' blog today and came across these great things.

Ladies, now you can all worry no more if you have to go to an outdoor garden party wearing your high heels. Let me introduce you to your solemates :-) Whoever invented these things, if these things really work, then I love them very much.

And BTW, you can purchase these solemates through Mindy Weiss' website www.shop.mindyweiss.com



Look at the below cute bracelet and ring hybrid you can also find on Mindy Weiss' shop www.shop.mindyweiss.com. I like 'em! Make a little statement when you wear this to a party.



And of course from http://www.etsy.com/ I found these cute ear cuffs. You won't need to pierce your ear to have a pretty thing on your ear. The below ear cuffs were made by Thyme2dream. How cute are they? They can actually go together with that bracelet and ring hybrid I found on Mindy Weiss' website.

No comments:

Post a Comment