Friday, April 30, 2010

WEDDING INVITATIONS

Okay, I missed yesterday because I was too busy working. I almost couldn't make it today but then I found these cute wedding invitations, I just have to post them on my blog.

The below invitation was created by Kari Dyas at www.twouponten.com, while the idea and the photos were from the bride Jessica Claire. She purchased the books herself and made them onto the below beautiful, unique and classy invitations. I found the photos at www.elizabethannedesigns.com. Love these invitations!







While the below photos of invitation I found on www.greenweddingshoes.com. Invitations on handkerchiefs by Lucky Luxe Couture at http://www.lucky-luxe.com/.
They look very vintagey and I like them too, especially for a vintage theme wedding. Cute for a bridal shower high tea party too.

Another beautiful invitations printed on vintage hankies and postcards as you can see below also found on www.elizabetannedesigns.com. They were from Bird and Banner at www.birdandbanner.com.


Still from www.elizabethannedesigns.com, I found the below invitations made from cotton muslin stitched onto dark wood grain embossed paper. All also from Bird and Banner at www.birdandbanner.com.


For a custom luxury invitations, you may want to take a look at Invitations by Nilz at www.invitationsbynilz.com. They made the below custom made clear lucite or huge diamond style invitations. The huge diamond style invitations can also be used as wedding favors (paper weights). Speaking of a hybrid invitation + favor. I like...
It'll be cool for the clear lucite modern wedding theme. BTW, I met the lady who made these invitations at several bridal shows and she's so sweet and nice. I like her.

Hope you enjoy the wedding invitations I posted today and will get some inspirations for yours. Remember to take your time and don't rush when creating the Save the Date and the Invitations. Decide your wedding theme and color first. And then plan ahead so everything will come together. Creating your dream events (let it be wedding, birthday, anniversary, mitzvah, corporate party, and so forth) is easy with the help of a planner.
Have a fabulous weekend, everyone! See you back on Monday!
OX








No comments:

Post a Comment