Tuesday, May 4, 2010

PARTY FOR YOUR LITTLE ONES

Was sitting at my desk and waiting for some inspirations for my blog today. Somehow for no reason, I remember how my boyfriend told me that if I have kids, I would be a very good mommy. Then I decided to look for birthday party ideas for 'lil ones. Of course there are soooo many of them, but I'm just going to post a few on my blog today.

As we all aware, most girls would want to be a princess and they love pink. Here are some pictures of pink birhtday parties I found online today. You can tell your planner what you want based on the below ideas, or if you're one of those creative and dedicated moms, you may be able to pull these off all by yourself.
Below photos are from Bella Grace Party Designs at http://www.bellagracepartydesigns.blogspot.com/ via Kara's Party Ideas at http://www.karaspartyideas.blogspot.com/.



The Pink Lemonade stand.


At the table setting, each little girl will get this cute mini candy machine they can take home as their favors.


Pink cones with a cute bow that can be filled with anything you can think of, from pop corn to mini marshmallows, to nuts, to candies or chocolates.

Something for everybody that they can grab on their way out.

While the below birthday party was for a 4 year old girl with "Princess" theme. Look how cute the cake is.
Pictures on the below birthday party are from Tracie Stier Johnson at http://www.tsjphotography.com/ via http://www.karaspartyideas.blogspot.com/.





Great color coordination and softer pink color than the previous birthday party.

For a Not so Pink party, I found these below pictures from a birthday party with "Pinwheels and Pearls" theme. They definitely used a softer pink color here and were incorporating other colors as well.
They said they made these mini pinwheels by melting, flattening and re-shaping starburst candies. Talking about a dedicated and creative mommy.



The Lemonade station.

Of course we can't just ignore the boys. Found pictures of birthday parties with "Airplane" theme", and as you can see below, they were from two different parties. Usually for the boys, the most popular theme is nautical theme. But of course you can tailor the theme based on what your kids like or if your kid is only 1-2 year old, then you can tailor the theme based on what you have in mind.
The first birthday party on the photos below are from Not Just a Mommy at http://www.dawnypoo.blogspot.com/ via http://www.karaspartyideas.blogspot.com.


The mini sandwiches in a nice display.

Look at these cute marshmallow propellers. They said they made them from M&M's and melted chocolate.


A fun activity for the kids at this "Airplane" birthday party theme was coloring your airplane.


Before they left, the kids can grab their goodie bags at this BAGGAGE CLAIM section. How cute...

Photos from a different birhtday party below, but with the same theme "Airplane". As you can see on the below, they used blue shade instead of red. But you can combine both colors or create your own based on these "Airplane" theme birthday photos.

The below images are from Charm Event Design at http://www.charmeventdesign.com/ via Kara's Party Ideas at http://www.karaspartyideas.blogspot.com/.
The other thing I will do is making a suggestion to the parents to use the plastic containers instead of glass for the cookies, chocolates and candies so they're more kid friendly. I will also put the dessert table in a lower table so the kids can take anything they want by themselves. But again, it all depends on the parents. I will make my clients happy so I'll follow what they want.
What a clever idea. I believe at the ARRIVAL section they put something that the kids should grab before the party starts for their activities, while at the DEPARTURE section they put the goodie bags that the kids can grab on their way out when the party is over.

1 comment:

  1. Stunning decoration! I can’t really take my eyes off these pictures, simply superb! I would love to decorate the convention center like this for my son’s birthday party. You have done complete justice to the space and birthday. I love it! I got some really cool ideas from here.

    ReplyDelete